Estudiar Maestría en Administración de Empresas en China 2023
Costo de vida mensual básico
Alquiler en piso compartido523
Participación de utilidades18
Suscripción a Internet14
Ejemplo de costo de estilo de vida
Combo de comida rápida5
Boleto de cine7
Pinta de cerveza local1
Acerca de China
Estudiar en China
- X1 Visa - issued to those who go to China to study for more than 6 months.
- X2 Visa - issued to those who go to China to study for a period of less than 6 months.
¿Qué tipo de visa necesitas?
Nombre de la visa
Student Visa (X1 Visa; X2 Visa)
Precio y moneda
The student visa application fee varies according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. The fees can be around $30 to $150.
¿Quién puede solicitar la visa?
Any foreign student who intends to study in China will have to obtain China student visa (X visa). This visa is granted to those students who have already been accepted for admission by a recognized educational institute in China.
¿Dónde puedes hacer la solicitud?
Chinese Embassy or Consulate or at the Chinese diplomatic mission
You can submit your visa application form at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate or at the Chinese diplomatic mission in your home country. In case you cannot come personally for the submission, you can send it through a travel agency or a visa agency for submission on your behalf. Remember that applications sent by post are not accepted by most of the Chinese Embassies or Consulates.
¿Cómo hacer la solicitud?
You can download the visa form here: http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/visas/fd. Fill the visa application form carefully and accurately on your computer. Take a printout of the filled-in application form and sign it. Remember that a print out of the application form is essential as hand-written forms are not acceptable. Note that change or correction is not allowed on the printed form.
The following documentation should be submitted at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate:
- Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
- One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background.
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in China.
- Original and photocopy of "Visa Application for Study in China" (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
After arrival: X1 visa holders must register at the local Public Security Bureau (PSB) within 30 days of arrival in China and apply for a Temporary China Residence Permit from the local PSB. X2 holders shall stay in China within the duration period as indicated on the visa, and it is not necessary for them to apply for the temporary residence permit.
¿Cuándo debe solicitarlo?
Apply for a student visa at least a few weeks in advance of your planned travel date to allow enough time for the application procedure to be completed on time for you to join your course. The regular processing time is 4 working days. If you want to collect your visa earlier, express service and rush service are available for an extra charge.
X1 visa is normally issued for multiple entries with validity of up to 5 years. X2 visa is usually issued for one entry with validity for up to 6 months.
Tiempo de procesamiento
Oportunidades de trabajo
Foreign students are permitted to do part-time work in China. The university should issue a Consent Letter; the hiring unit/company should issue a Certification; the police station will then mark on your visa "Part-time-work; Part-time-study".
Horas por semana
¿Por qué necesita este tipo de visa?
Here are some important things that you should not do when applying for a student visa to China:
- Do not attempt to submit your student visa application form by sending it through the post as it will not be accepted.
- Do not present false documents for your student visa.
- Do not hide or misrepresent facts in your visa application.
- Schwarzman Scholars
- Westlake University
- SKEMA Business School
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
- ESSCA School of Management
- Les Roches
- School of Business, Renmin University of China GBBA
- Technion International
- Zhejiang University International Business School